Please click on the links below to find answers on the following topics:-
(1) WHAT IS PSYCHOTHERAPY?
- What is the difference between psychotherapy, analysis & counselling?
- What do all these terms mean?
(2) WHAT KIND OF PROBLEMS?
- What kind of problems do people bring?
- Are my issues 'suitable' for working in therapy?
(3) WHAT DOES 'JUNGIAN' MEAN?
- What is the Jungian approach?
- How is it different from other schools?
'Each of us is in peril of not being the unique and untransferable self which he is. The majority of men perpetually betray this self which is waiting to be; and to tell the whole truth our personal individuality is a personage which is never completely realised, a stimulating Utopia, a secret legend, which each of us guards in the bottom of his heart.' (Ortega y Gasset)